Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Megan McNamee from Feeding Littles answers ALL of our questions about feeding babies, toddlers and children!
The questions include:
- How do I know if my toddler is getting enough nutrition in their meals?
- What are your top 3 pieces of advice to parents struggling with feeding their children?
- Should we let our kids go to bed hungry?
- What is an alternative to hiding vegetables in my children’s food if they won’t eat them any other way?
- What is baby-led weaning and what is your opinion on it?
- Where can my baby get their protein if they won’t eat meat?
- What is your opinion on drinking cows milk from childhood and up to adulthood?
How should I treat dessert?