On today’s brief episode, I am saying THANK YOU to all of you who have helped me get to over 1 million downloads and 100 episodes on The Living Easy Podcast while also sharing my favorite episodes and your favorite episodes!
One of my favorite quotes ever says this: “No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helps you.”
I know that God has led the way in this podcast and I give Him all of the glory! Your encouragement, shares and love have also been so encouraging and helpful in getting me to this place and I want you to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you.
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for The Sex & Intimacy Project with Jesse and Lindsey! Click here to get on the waitlist!
1. My favorite episode with a friend: Episode 25 with Alanna Garcia: Escaping Perfectionism, Insecurity and People-Pleasing. I LOVE this girl with my whole heart and just love who I am when I’m around her. She is a beacon of light and wealth of wisdom. I think you’ll love her as much as I do.
2. My favorite motherhood episodes: Episode 74: The Mighty Influence of a Praying Mom and Episode 92: Mama, Is Your Motherhood Healthy?
3. My favorite episode that I recorded on my own: Episode 56 – Let’s Talk About Those Emotional Walls That You’ve Built
4. Most impactful episodes according to my audience: Episode 7: 6 Ways Your Phone is Changing You, Episode 73: The Marks of a Christian Life: Are You Living It Out? and Episode 75: How I Study the Bible.
5. My most downloaded episodes:
Episode 11: Ten Ways a Wife Disrespects Her Husband (Without Realizing It)
Episode 53: Dealing with Difficult In-Laws as a Christian And every episode from The Sex and Christianity Series.
6. My most honest episodes: Episode 30: My Testimony, Episode 65: Lindsey’s Dating Stories and Episode 18: The Remedy for Jealousy and Comparison.
Thank you all for everything – I love you guys! Follow along with me on IG @livingeasywithlindsey!
Leave a Reply